Saving Sight for a Lifetime
Make a difference – help restore the vision of a child, a grandparent or a parent around the world. Here are some examples of what a small amount of money can do:
- $5 will sponsor 1 pair of glasses for a needy child
- $50 will sponsor 10 pairs of glasses
- $75 will sponsor 1 cataract operation
- $200 will sponsor surgery to restore a child’s sight
- $475 will sponsor a cataract surgery instrument set
Help IEF When You Shop
- Select International Eye Foundation when shopping online at AmazonSmile.
- You may support International Eye Foundation when using your American Express card through their MembersGive Program.
Pay Tribute with the Gift of Sight
Make a gift in tribute to someone special. Honoring a friend, family member, or colleague with a gift to the International Eye Foundation is a wonderful way to recognize a significant achievement or a milestone. You will be helping others with the gift of sight as you pay tribute to that special person. IEF will send an acknowledgement card in your name to the person(s) being honored.
To Learn More
For more information, e-mail us at email@example.com. To speak directly with an IEF representative, dial 1.240.290.0263. Mail checks to: International Eye Foundation, 10801 Connecticut Avenue, Kensington, MD 20895. A receipt will be issued for U.S. tax purposes. International Eye Foundation is a nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Our federal tax ID number is 52-0742301 and our Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) number is 12080. Thank you again for your kind and generous support.